[SEL] IHC "M"

John Hammink jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
Thu Dec 16 09:26:54 PST 2004

You're really bussy Rick, playing engines and even watching movies :o)
Did you found anything under the sleeve? The last time I pulled a sleeve
out I found a # 12 colt chissel at the bottom.
About the paint codes, I have for you DuPont Adirondack Green 84155,
Dit Gross 40496 or Rustoleum Hunter Green. Don't know what quality it's.

Merry Cristmas to you and Cork,

John Hammink
Anna Paulowna, Netherlands.
jg.hammink at quicknet.nl