[SEL] IHC "M"

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Dec 16 06:24:06 PST 2004

  Howdy all and happy holidays to ya'll.

 Well Cork's 1 1/2 M is completely disassembled and finally the sleeve gave
in and came out nicely.  I'll post some pictures of the removal when I get
them uploaded.

  My priority is organizing the shed, a long overdue process and amazing how
much stuff crawled in there over the last few years.  I do that for a while
then sneak over to the "M" and play with it for a while.

  We were also given a vertical coke bottle style 10 hp Wachs stationary
steam engine and that is also disassembled and in the electrolysis
tank....well let's say dumpster.  The electrolysis really takes the many
coats of paint off in just a matter of days, and that's all I got as tuesday
the garbage truck comes again.  Cork is now hauling the garbage for me.
Kathy hasn't noticed yet:-)

  Watched the movie "Red Headed Stranger" with Willy Nelson the other day.
When he's digging the well there's a pretty good sized horizontal on trucks
in the background.

  Also Cork gave me a vhs from the outdoor channel where a guy and his wife
go up to Alaska exploring an old silver mine.  Lots of iron there...nice
vertical Novo directly coupled to ? , a big old field Superior horizontal
lookin' engine that looks like it was belted up to a compressor and possibly
some steam.  Pretty cool documentary!!

  We sure could use the paint code for the "M"..hopefully an automotive 3
pak paint.

Take care
RickinMt.

http://community.webshots.com/user/stroberc