[SEL] IHC "M"

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Fri Dec 17 06:03:17 PST 2004

Appreciate the paint codes and all the other info, John.

The last few pictures on this album show the removal.  Even after days in
the electrolysis tank and high pressure hose, there was still a lot of rust
under the sleeve, but nothing exciting showed up.  It took ~ 3 days for the
sleeve to finally give in.

http://community.webshots.com/album/195231503TxJFzI/2

Necessity is the mother of invention and the dumpster works excellent for
electrolysis.  In this case 3 or more coats of heavy paint are being
removed:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/188300547/233361428LtpHZp

Thanks again and Happy Holidays to you, yours and the SEL!!

RickinMt.