[SEL] Tod Engine Progress Report

David Everett deverett2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 15 19:40:22 PST 2004

Hi Rick

Your enthusiasm and level of enegy leaves me astounded!  I would love to see the finished project
if ever I can get across your way.

 --- Todengine at aol.com wrote:
> Here are a few things going on here aside from the IR air compressor project.

>  Anyone have any "must see" things to do while I'm in that area?

When you are in the Smithsonian, would mind casually asking if they have any information on the
Atkinson Cycle engine?  Pictures in particular would be useful.  Many thnaks in advance.

Enjoy your vacation and make sure it is a vacation, not an excuse to do work in another location!

Regards

Dave
Saudi-Arabia-On-Sea