Was: [SEL] Is't true? Now something to look at

ED edstoller at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 13 13:05:55 PST 2004

Steve,
The " Hall Effect transistor " is not a transistor. It  is a Hall Effect
sensor in an integrated circuit, hopefully a Hall Effect switch. It probably
looks like a transistor. I am thinking about using one to trigger a
Capacitance Discharge Ignition for my Stover CT2 until I can get the right
magneto.

Ed Stoller
New Fairfield, CT