Was: [SEL] Is't true? Now something to look at

Steve Gray segray at mlode.com
Mon Dec 13 22:44:52 PST 2004

Hi Ed -

  Yeah, that's true. Being packaged in the TO-92 case fools a lot of
people. We used Hall Effects for years in flow meters for the production
control industry. I like the Hall's small size for being able to hide it
so easily on these engines. Plus, nothing to wear out.

- Steve

--
Steve Gray
Member EDGE & TA, Br. 49 & 13