[SEL] Bouncing Email????

Peter A Forbes diesel at easynet.co.uk
Mon Dec 13 12:39:58 PST 2004

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 12:33:24 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

>Hi Folks,
>
>I am very sorry if email is bouncing from my
>alanb2 at webtv.net address.
>
>I have not been able to access that email for over 24
>hours.  I know it was close to full, ut inthe past
>even if it did fill up it just told me it was full and
>let me in.
>
>I just spent a lot of time on the phone with the MSNTV
>folks that now own WebTv.  All the gal was able to do
>is send the problem up one level and tell me I would
>get a call in 24 to 72 hours.  8>(((
>
>At least I can use this email addy from here at my
>WebTv or from the puter in the other room.
>
>Sorry anyway,
>
>Alan Bowen
>rustaholic777 at yahoo.com

Haven't noticed it here, maybe just a select few?

We have the facility with Easynet to go onto their web-based server and
delete/reply to emails without going through the pop3 process. That makes life a
lot easier while overseas as we haven't got to call a UK number.

We also have a couple of email accounts on Waitrose.com who also offer that
service. Both companies have really excellent free support as well. Easynet is a
paid-for ISP while Waitrose is a free service.

Peter