[SEL] Bouncing Email????

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 12:33:24 PST 2004

Hi Folks,

I am very sorry if email is bouncing from my
alanb2 at webtv.net address.

I have not been able to access that email for over 24
hours.  I know it was close to full, ut inthe past
even if it did fill up it just told me it was full and
let me in.

I just spent a lot of time on the phone with the MSNTV
folks that now own WebTv.  All the gal was able to do
is send the problem up one level and tell me I would
get a call in 24 to 72 hours.  8>(((

At least I can use this email addy from here at my
WebTv or from the puter in the other room.

Sorry anyway,

Alan Bowen
rustaholic777 at yahoo.com