[SEL] Is't true?

John Hammink jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
Sun Dec 12 04:04:12 PST 2004

That's ones choice Rob, they are good looking handles and
a for me exotic kind of wood.
I'm working on different projects and all day bussy, but when
at the keyboard there is a low traffic at the SEL and the subjects
are not much of interest, even the charity auction is very low of
interest with just a few items, nothing special or exciting.

When I see Harry's new board, there're 1015 registered members
just in 6 weeks that it runs with lots of interesting subjects, photos
images and the kind. You have seen it yourself isn't it?

That's why I asked, "Is the SEL almost dead" and the meaning
of  "almost" is in this case your own reading.

John Hammink
Anna Paulowna, Netherlands.
jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
www.oldengine.org/members/hammink/web