[SEL] OT What has happen to gasoline price?[ Australian view]

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sat Dec 11 09:05:57 PST 2004

>Paul in San Francisco
>
>PS I'm about to go up Highway 80, and I'll bet there will be lots of SUV's
>and such passing me doing at least 80 miles per hour. The same people who say
>the oil companies and the government cause high gas prices. Couldn't be their
>driving style or vehicle choice.

Hi Paul,
         How did you come to this conclusion? Do you stop these people and
ask them a series of questions? Have you found (in doing your research on
this topic) that it is only SUV owners who complain about the price of
gasoline? Do your fellow Hugo drivers who drive 40mpr on Highway 80 say the
same thing? Does there seem to be a difference in attitude between those
SUV drivers who make over $200,000.00 per year and those who make under
$200,000.00 per year? Is there a difference in attitude between those who
own stock in oil companies and those on welfare? Do those who haul old iron
in trailers behind their "SUV's and such" hold the same opinions as those
who drive Hugo's? Does the colo(u)r of the SUV tend to make any difference?
Does the colo(u)r of the driver?
         Dave