[SEL] OT, e-bay sales

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 9 20:04:41 PST 2004

Bill,

Maybe this is a good topic. What is common in one country may be hard to
find in another. No reason for us not to offer shipping to our engine
buddies worldwide, and from what you say it's not too hard. Off list
comments reflect yours, and I'll be offering international shipping in the
future. I did go to the usps.gov site, and somewhat confusing. Figure the
best way is to go in and do it.

Now boys and girls, if there is any interest on the planet for what I have
available, I will add it to the ATIS charity auction. Springs.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3858151966&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Blatant add, but I can add several lots for charity if there is interest.
Also have some larger ones. Lemme no and I'll put em up.

Jeff Allen