[SEL] OT, e-bay sales

David Everett deverett2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 19:28:32 PST 2004

I have Recieved a 60lbs package in the UK from the US, initially using UPS (or other courier).
First time round, the package got lost at their depot.  The second time around, the shipper sent
via USPS airfreight (!) and it got through with no problems, including the overzealous British
Customs.

Now out here might be a diffferent story!

Dave
Saudi-Arabia-On-Sea