[SEL] OT, e-bay sales

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Fri Dec 10 04:07:00 PST 2004

G'Day Jeff
Posted to SEL as others may be interested.
Is it postable or has it got to be shipped, we just sent a 15hp Reid from
the US to OZ with out problems. It depend what you say on the paper work,
what the Aussie will pay this end- 10% GST tax for a start.
I have brought in parcels (camera) by FedEx / Australian Post with out
problems, again what you say and value it makes a big difference in what
payment is due this end.

Kerry Morris
Lithgow NSW OZ