[SEL] Briggs Valves

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Tue Aug 31 05:07:03 PDT 2004

As I recall from the two Y's I have, the flywheel should only bolt on the
correct way - HOWEVER, I can see where the hole wears and the thing would
possibly bolt on 180 degrees off. On mine, there was no choice unless I
forced the bolt. (one side of the flywheel hole was larger than the other)

I'll have to look, seems to me I have 2 or 3 pieces left from a Y parts
engine.

Bill
(Time to rake leaves and turn the furnace on!)