[SEL] Briggs Valves

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Mon Aug 30 18:50:37 PDT 2004

Thanks Leroy
I was able to muscle the valve springs out and -to get them back in - I
squeezed them in a vice and used a light bailin wire to bind them and
insert them.

Worked okay - You can read in my last message that the Briggs "Y" just
will not run.
I think the magnets might need recharged.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com
 ,-._,-.          "Two can live a cheaply as one  -
 \/)"(\/             but only half as long."
 (_o_)          http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz