[SEL] Briggs Valves

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Fri Aug 27 18:21:58 PDT 2004

Thanks guys again.
Ron C. &  Bob J. suggested compressing in a vise and using nylon string
or fishing line to tie it and keep the springs compressed..

I used a light bailing wire that I had on the shelf and it worked out
good.

You'd think by now I'd know some of these tricks.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com
 ,-._,-.          "Two can live a cheaply as one  -
 \/)"(\/             but only half as long."
 (_o_)          http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz