[SEL] (no subject)

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 07:31:01 PDT 2004

In a message dated 8/29/2004 8:14:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jenkins.frames at juno.com writes:

<<  I have a Johnson engine, a small engine like a
 maytag.  Would anyone want it?  >>

Arthur,

I live on a large farm, not far from you and have plenty of room to store
junk, but slowly running out of shed space.  If your need a home for the engine,
I can take it.  I live west of you near Appomattox.  To help with the roof
storage problem, I just ordered a metal carport and should be here this week.
Cannot build a roof for the price they sell those metal car sheds and install
them.

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA
Germoamer at aol.com