[SEL] (no subject)

Arthur r Jenkins jenkins.frames at juno.com
Sun Aug 29 04:53:26 PDT 2004

Hello Old engine list

Even though most of you guys were in Portland some of us were other
places.  I was at the Sommerset Party in the Pasture.  Maybe the best
show of it's type that I go to. SO if you are ever in the state of
Virginia I will reccomend it, the dates for nest year are
August 26 - 27 -28
More steam traction engines in one place that any other show I go to.  I
will admit that I only go to a couple of shows a year.
Alos it does not seem to rain on the Sommerset show, just hot!
Now on to other things,  I have a Johnson engine, a small engine like a
maytag.  Would anyone want it?  I am in central virginia, outside
Richmond.  If anyone can use this pleas speak up.  It is rough , it was
recovered for the county dump.  I have had it running at one time.  The
starter gear is broken and who know what else. Maybe parts to keep
another engine running?
And a favor form the group, I have a friend that recently move to the San
Francisco area(Concord) is there anyone who would be willing to show her
around or suggest places to go, if so send to me off list and I will
forward.

Thanks
Arthur