[SEL] (no subject)

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Sun Aug 29 09:29:54 PDT 2004

Hi Michelle,
Are you sure you don't want a "Magneto" ?
Talk to other exhibitors as to what you'll need to get it running.
Everything you need should be at Portland somewhere.
Just my 2 cents.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com
 ,-._,-.          "Two can live a cheaply as one  -
 \/)"(\/             but only half as long."
 (_o_)          http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz