[SEL] Miami Project #2

Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Fri Aug 27 21:17:31 PDT 2004

Thanks Dave.  No rush on the tags, just when you're looking for
something to do.....  if you're like me, there's never time that you're
looking for something to do as all time is taken.  Just got back from
Portland.  Great show again.  About 3000 engines, 800 tractors, probably
1000 plus vendors, it all made for too much walking, talking, and lookin.

Tommy