[SEL] Miami Project #2

Dave Otto dotto at velocitus.net
Wed Aug 18 17:12:24 PDT 2004

Bummer, I hope that you are able to recover some or all of your data.
You need to find a safer place to live first the tornado and then the
lightning trashes your computer. My son recently got back from visiting
his grandparents near Paris, on the other side of Lexington from you. He
got to see some really good rain storms that we just don't get out here
in the west.

Dave

P.S. Don't give up name plate I'm still going to get them done.