[SEL] Briggs "Y"

Bob Jacobs Carrowor at comcast.net
Fri Aug 27 18:19:13 PDT 2004

LOL

Man do I know what you're talking about   LOL

I've had the mag & ignitor off this economy at least 20 times today,
everything should be lined up right and got great spark
but no bark.   Ah well,  after some supper and a six pack I trundled it back
into the garage and figure the engine pixies will fix it overnight!!!!

Bob