[SEL] Miami Project #2

Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Wed Aug 18 19:50:27 PDT 2004

No Glenn, the one you remember was a Falk and the other a Field
Brundage.  I purchased the Field for the Flywheels and the Falk for the
sub base and clutch pulley as I have another one the same size.
However, after I got the Falk home I ran an ad on Harry's and ended up
finding the intake valve cage, exhaust valve cage, governor, water pump,
half the carb, and a few other items.  It is one of those thats almost
too far gone to save but enough there to try to salvage.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, Ky