[SEL] Miami Project - Another Hunk of Iron #3

Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Thu Aug 12 20:39:31 PDT 2004

JB,

    That would work.  You would have to make some sort of arrangement
for the oiler to pass through the water jacket area to reach the
internal cylinder wall.  I can't remember but think the T ignitor mounts
in the cylinder not the head so an arrangement would have to made for it
to pass through the water jacket as well.  It can be done, just some work.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY