[SEL] R&V Book

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Tue Feb 28 03:47:14 PST 2017

Hi Guys
I have copies of the new R&V Book here in Oz, price is around $74 AUS posted unless you live way up in the bush or W.A., give me your post code and I will give you a final price.
I have 7 left in this first batch so don’t miss out.
If is a complete history of the Root & VanDervoort Engineering Company from start to finish. I covers the men, engines, cars, munitions and more.
Pass the word around to club members please.

Those in the USA and else where around the world go to:
www.rootandvandervoort.wordpress.com

Regards
Peter Lowe
R&V Engine Registrar