[SEL] R&V Book

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Wed Feb 1 21:42:10 PST 2017

Hi guys and gals,
The R&V Book is out so get in and get your copy, only one run at printing.
The is a great book covering R&V from Start to Finish and including The two men behind it all, the cars, the engines, the munitions, photos, history etc
It is a must have for your old iron library.
For those in USA and outside Australia go to this link:
www.rootandvandervoort.wordpress.com

For those in Australia orders are cheaper through me as the book were sent bulk in lots of ten.
I have seven left from first shipment so first in best dressed.
I will get postage costs tomorrow, Friday, and then I can give final total.
Please reply ASAP to this email address.

Regards
Peter Lowe
R&V Engine Registrar
http://www.oldengine.org/members/plowe/rv-engines/rvpage.htm