[SEL] John Deere 1 1/2hp E ignitor

Dave rotigel at me.com
Thu Aug 10 17:54:13 PDT 2017

Curt,
	Just get an unsuspecting kid in the neighborhood to hold the wire and then spin the flywheels. (Younger kids are better and can be used several times. Older kids can only be used once! The same is true for woman—I learned that from my X-wife!)  No need to even look for a spark, you will know if the mag is working. I used to use this method to test my mags, but the kid next door (and my X) finally moved away!
	Dave