[SEL] Fwd: [AT] Quick question

Frank DeWitt frank at lbpinc.com
Fri Nov 13 10:02:34 PST 2015

I would find something they don't like and leak the information that you
have decided to add X of what they don't like every time there is a
threat of a lawsuit  as you found out this won't slow them down until
you have actually done it once.   Add 50 pigs, Build another barn, buy
and park another antique tractor by the road, host a farm days for the
local 4H, what ever works, I have learned that when working with
children they will always test a threat so you need to be willing to go
through with it.

BTW A guy named Mike Adams is often invited by conservative college
students to speak at there on campus events. He gets protests. No
problem with that, but if they go over the top, try to shout him down,
make the papers, He will tell the make and model of the gun he bought
with the speakers fee.  Guns are a liberal repellent so that seems to
keep things under control.

Frank

--
HONOR GOD

    Frank DeWitt           |  mailto:frank at lbpinc.com
    Mechanical Design      |  Phone:  585 624 3052
    LBP  INC.              |
    2365 Cox Rd.           |
    Bloomfield NY 14469    |Web  http://www.lbpinc.com/