[SEL] Babbitrite

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 19:49:30 PST 2015

Anyone here want a three foot stack of NOS asbestos siding shingles?Really they are still in what is left of the original; wrappers.My dad's health was failing him as he completed the "new" house so he never got around to putting up the rest of the siding on what was left of the old two story farm house he tore down to build the new one in 1957. There are plenty houses around here that still have that asbestos siding on them.There used to be a guy here that would pay $0.50 each for used ones.Alan in Michigan