[SEL] Winch batteries

MBellar at aol.com MBellar at aol.com
Wed Dec 16 12:54:58 PST 2015

I purchased a Stanley jump start portable battery pack at Sams two years
back and use it to power a power  winch to load engines on and off my
pickup. Works fine with a built in battery charger air compressor and trouble
light. Saved my butt on several occasions. There is enough battery power to
load several engines.

Tom

In a message dated 12/16/2015 3:36:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,