[SEL] Igniter gasket material

Reg Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Sun May 25 18:50:17 PDT 2014

I assume you are referring to the working parts of the unit?
I have used white teflon with success in the past.
A number of my engines, now with new owners, were repaired this way, along
with a lot of model units that I have built.
I replaced the mica tubes and insulating washers, etc. with it and it never
gave any trouble from heat or 'current leak'.
To my knowledge, they are all still running ok.
I hope this helps
Reg
Reg & Marg Ingold
Newcastle NSW Australia