[SEL] 25 HP Ball engine

Sewell, Steven sewell at ohio.edu
Mon Jul 7 17:34:32 PDT 2014

As many on this list will remember Spencer bought this in 2007. Brice, Dave and I helped Spencer hunt for an oil field engine and remove this one from the well site in W. VA.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/rotigel/Spencers_Ball_Engine/index.html
Spencer set it on a new 2010 gooseneck trailer and had it at the Tri-State show in Portland, IN in 2010 and 2012. With the help of Steve Webre and many other he got it running at the show. Last year Spencer sold it to me as he did not have the time to enjoy it and wanted someone to have it that would show and run it. I have found I just don't have the interest in it. I like engines but I'm a tractor guy.
   So, the engine and trailer are for sale. If anyone on list is interested let me know , off list, in the next couple of days. Spencer and I would like to see it go to a list member. Otherwise I will list it on Harry's page.

_steve

Steve Sewell
Albany, Ohio USA
sewell at ohio.edu