[SEL] Re(Sel) Rough and Tumble

Kerry ozengine at iinet.net.au
Sun Aug 31 05:17:48 PDT 2014

G'Day Alan,
"huge trailers with one little engine to display"  there are all types
in this hobby

The best I saw was an engine man I knew at a small farm field days were
the local engine club got some free entry tickets for the weekend to
display engines, the club distributed the tickets to engine people from
all clubs, first in got the tickets, this bloke got a free ticket came
in after we were set up with engines, said G'Day to us dumped a vintage
apple peeler over the fence and took off to see the field days. At the
end of the day he came back with all the goodies he had bought picked up
the peeler and off, last we saw of him for the weekend. A waisted ticket
that could have gone to someone that wanted to go and show engines for
the weekend.
The next year the crap hit the fan over free tickets and now none of us go.

All the best
Kerry

--
Kerry Morris