[SEL] Re(Sel) Rough and Tumble

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 31 04:29:51 PDT 2014

Hi Kerry,
At our local Buckley show we are still camping next to our display but all loose trucks and trailers are across the road. The tractor folks here only do their trail rides and poker runs during the evenings. We no longer let in to the show huge trailers with one little engine to display.

Alan in Michigan