[SEL] Rough and Tumble

Frank DeWitt LBP Frank at lbpinc.com
Fri Aug 29 07:25:37 PDT 2014

Here is a summery of this year from the R&T site.

The 66th Threshermen's Reunion set more New Records in 2014. Another
great weather week with no rain during the show and temperatures in the
70's! Fleamarket filled to capacity. Most exhibited equipment. Parking
lot's filled to over flow capacity. Parade stands filled. The widest
collection of parade machinery almost anywhere and over 35 steam engines
running at the show. Even our new web site broke records with over 1,700
visitors per day during the reunion. In 2016 we will be featuring all
types of Steam Traction Engines for the most ever on on display and running.

I seem to have missed the bad years. I am blessed that I blunder through
life missing the bad stuff and enjoying the good. One of the things I
got to see this year was a one cylinder Oil Pull

It DOES get better then this but for now life is very good.

Frank

--

The question is not, who uses faith and who uses reason? Everyone uses both. The question instead should be, who has the most reasonable faith?”

― J.F. Baldwin

HONOR GOD
SERVE PEOPLE
DEVELOP EXCELLENCE
GROW PROFITABLE
FOLLOWING BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES

    Frank DeWitt           |  mailto:frank at lbpinc.com
    Mechanical Design      |  Phone:  585 624 3052
    LBP  INC.              |  Fax     585 624 1038
    2365 Cox Rd.           |
    Bloomfield NY 14469    |Web  http://www.lbpinc.com/