[SEL] Rough and Tumble

Frank DeWitt LBP Frank at lbpinc.com
Thu Aug 28 11:08:42 PDT 2014

Look at 6:13 on the youtube.  There is a second shaft on that engine
with a pulley.

Frank

--
The question is not, who uses faith and who uses reason? Everyone uses both. The question instead should be, who has the most reasonable faith?”

― J.F. Baldwin

HONOR GOD
SERVE PEOPLE
DEVELOP EXCELLENCE
GROW PROFITABLE
FOLLOWING BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES

    Frank DeWitt           |  mailto:frank at lbpinc.com
    Mechanical Design      |  Phone:  585 624 3052
    LBP  INC.              |  Fax     585 624 1038
    2365 Cox Rd.           |
    Bloomfield NY 14469    |Web  http://www.lbpinc.com/