[SEL] Aus guys... Clarendon rally in September

Patrick Livingstone patrick.livingstone at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 19:38:30 PDT 2014

Hi Steve,
As Kerry said, there is plenty of space for you to park the Dodge and to
camp as well.
I am going to drag the old Austral out (as it is a copy of a Blackstone so
it is close to an English engine). If I get bitten by the keen bug I might
bring the big R&V out as well. I have never had my two largest engines out
together before.
Patrick

Patrick M Livingstone
0418 692013