[SEL] Aus guys... Clarendon rally in September

Kerry ozengine at iinet.net.au
Sat Aug 2 14:46:19 PDT 2014

G'Day Steve
They will have plenty of room for the Dodge, and look forward to meeting
up with you, I will have a Tangye engine and Register table please look
me up.
Are you camping on site

  > I have not decided which engine (or engines) I am taking as yet. The
feature is English engines so I might take my big R&V or early Austral
just to add some variety ;) Patrick Patrick M Livingstone

now Patrick that's because you have not any of the REFINED QUALITY
English engines to bring, take the Austral and leave the Yank stuff at
home, 8-))  8-))

Good to see a post on here

Kerry

--