[SEL] List back up

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Wed Apr 16 18:20:06 PDT 2014

The SEL list will begin accepting emails again shortly(within a few hours for many, 24 hours for everyone).

It was my fault. I fat-fingered the domain renewal and only renewed one of the domains that expired recently.   So the SEL stationary-engine.com address went dark for a few weeks.  Exasperating the issue was the fact I was out of town for about 10 days and did not have access to my normal set of tools.

Again many apologies, and let the discussions begin,

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone