[SEL] Sad!

Frank DeWitt LBP Frank at lbpinc.com
Thu Nov 7 10:46:40 PST 2013

Fact of life is to realize that we must work at something people want to
buy. If they change what or even how they want to buy then we must
follow or go under.

Here is an example of a family farm that figured it out.
http://www.stokoefarms.com/

Frank

--
“Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for
almost all economic growth in the United States,”

President Reagan.

HONOR GOD
SERVE PEOPLE
DEVELOP EXCELLENCE
GROW PROFITABLE
FOLLOWING BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES

    Frank DeWitt           |  mailto:frank at lbpinc.com
    Mechanical Design      |  Phone:  585 624 3052
    LBP  INC.              |  Fax     585 624 1038
    2365 Cox Rd.           |
    Bloomfield NY 14469    |Web  http://www.lbpinc.com/