[SEL] Nuenen 2013

Judge Tommy Turner Lcjudge at scrtc.com
Wed May 22 05:33:20 PDT 2013

Peter,
	Sure wished I could have been there.  I sit on a University Board of
Trustees and had to make a presentation at a graduation ceremony.  That
along with other work and family matters kept me at home in Kentucky.
Sounds like there was a good number of SEL and Stakkers there.

	Now, what about photos??  Lets get some posted so those of us that
couldn't make it get the next best thing.  Thanks!

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY