[SEL] Wood County Heritage Days

Bob blcksmth at wcnet.org
Wed May 8 19:25:59 PDT 2013

The Wood County Historical Society - www.woodcountyhistory.org - and the
Power of Yesteryear Club - www.powerofyesteryear.org - present our
annual Farm Show June 08-09, 2013 starting at 10:00 AM till 4:00 PM at
the Wood County Museum in Bowling Green, Ohio. We have a steam powered
oil drilling rig and an S. M. Jones powered pumping power with
horizontal band wheel in operation. Farm demonstrations daily. Free
pedal tractor pull at 1:00 PM both days. Blacksmithing, rope making,
quilting, crosscut saw, soap making, candle dipping and several farming
demonstrations throughout the weekend. Antique tractors and gas engines
in operation. There will be a tractor parade each day. Chicken and pork
chop BBQ on Sunday at 11:00 AM.
Check the listed websites for complete details.

Bob Willman
The Eagle’s Anvil
Bowling Green, Ohio
WB8NQW

We have no government armed with power capable of contending
with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Our constitution
was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate
to the government of any other.

John Adams