[SEL] Legal Ownership undate

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Tue Jul 2 06:42:35 PDT 2013

Hi Curt,
I thought things like this only happen to me !!!   I once had an accident where a kid hit my truck and pulled the front fender away from the wheel.  He didn't want his parents to know and he swore he would pay me for the damage.  After several tries to contact him, I learned that the whole family knew about it and they ALL were protecting him.  I finally had the STATE take his license plate off his car.  Then the family owed up and paid the damage.
Good Luck !!!

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
 ,-._,-,     If there are no dogs in heaven,
 \/)"(\/     when I die I want to go where they went.
 (_0_)                 "In memory of Bre-Dog"