[SEL] Legal Ownership

Rob Skinner rob at rustyiron.com
Mon Jul 1 09:35:07 PDT 2013

On Jul 1, 2013, at 5:42 AM, cgandree at mchsi.com wrote:

> Need some words of wisdom on ownership from the group.
> Several months ago I sold a 9N Ford Tractor with some accessories to
> a guy.

The guy is now imposing upon you. He’s taking up your valuable space, he’s taking up your valuable time, and he’s making you do the legwork of tracking him down. Sometimes it’s hard to know when you’ve stopped being a gentleman and have become a doormat. Once you figure out where that fine line is, you’ll know it’s ok to get his junk out of your garage. If you feel bad about selling it twice, give it away to a school or church or anyone with a truck who will haul it away.

If you want to give have one last shot at tracking him down, try zabasearch.com or pipl.com.