[SEL] 1887 Crossley-Otto Slide Valve Piano Base 2 hp

Tommy Turner Lcjudge at scrtc.com
Wed Sep 19 07:36:36 PDT 2012

George,
	I'm sure that big Mogul tractor will be a HIGH dollar item.  The 45
Mogul at the Gary Parker auction brought $275,000 and I would think that
Peter's 45 would be considered considerably better than Gary's (at least
comparing them on sale date vs. condition at sale date, the one sold at
Gary's auction may have had additional work done on it since then and is
probably top notch now).

	I agree that the Crossley will be the highest priced engine (by far)
sold at the sale.  I'd like to see it stay in the US but if it can't, I hope
its at Nuenen next year.

Tommy