[SEL] 1887 Crossley-Otto Slide Valve Piano Base 2 hp

Best, George George.Best at adp.com
Wed Sep 19 07:17:16 PDT 2012

Arnie,

I'm sure it will go north of $150k.
What I wonder, is if it will be staying in this country.
If it does leave the country, I hope it is shown at Nuenen next year.

It should be top dollar engine for the auction.

Will also be interesting to see what the big Mogul tractor goes for.
I could also be in the same price area as the piano base Crossley.

George

Ps. It's not a 1988 engine as indicated in the subject line ;-)