[SEL] Joining the smokers

MBellar at aol.com MBellar at aol.com
Tue Sep 4 12:48:44 PDT 2012

Is it not true that at a mix ratio of 4K/1 the kick starter no longer works
 and an axe blow to the head assist is required to force the piston  down
at the proper speed for bump starting?

In a message dated 9/4/2012 3:30:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rotigel at me.com writes:

Mine do  well on a 4,000/1mixture!
Dave

On Sep 4, 2012, at 2:27  PM, Ed Stoller wrote:

> The real question is how much gas do you mix  with the oil?
>
> Ed Stoller
> New Fairfield,   CT,   USA
> www.enginesandmagnets.com

Although
>> if it doesn't start  with a  little tinkering, it will quickly just end
up
>> on a  shelf never to be touched again until more interesting projects
are
>> finished.
>>

>> This message and  any attachments are intended only for the use of the
>> addressee  and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.
>>  If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an
>>  authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby
>> notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly
>> prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,  please
>> notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the message and  any
attachments
>> from your system.

SEL  mailing  list
SEL at lists.stationary-engine.com