[SEL] You tube question

STRAIGHT from SanFran enginepaul at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 10:15:25 PDT 2012

".most thieves try every angle..."
Had a guy who smashed my car window to get in and then claim that I
gave him permission to go into my car!

As to posting the video, I'd at least wait until the trial and
possible appeal; but even then, in California, the criminal has all
the rights. Posting anonymously would be the only way to go.

AND - Good job!

Paul

PS: In the 70's, my brother said a guy had "burglary tools" after a
break-in. Guy was arrested, then released and sued my brother. The guy
had served one term for burglary and was arrest a few times for it,
yet he won a small judgement against my brother who never paid, but he
took a lot of time over the mess. In California, of course.