[SEL] Kangaroo

Reg Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Sun Oct 21 19:35:23 PDT 2012

Ha! I saw one out the back of our land yesterday.
First  time since we have been here. Thats over 30 years.
When we first came and rode in the forests around us, we never saw any but,
over the years, they have come closer to the suburbs.
The mine at Blackhill, where a friend works says the place is swarming with
them.
Ya gunna have to do another trip! Grin
Reg & Marg Ingold
Newcastle NSW Australia