[SEL] OT - What to do with pic albums ?

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Sun Oct 14 12:29:13 PDT 2012

Hi Tommy,
YES - As I was trying to set up Picasa, it lead me into getting a g-mail account.  I didn't want one but it seemed like I had to get it in order to use Picasa.
I followed Ron's link and that's what I want to do.  That way, I'll be able to put a link on my web site for the "public" to view engine albums.

I just have to figure out how to do it.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
 ,-._,-.      http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
 \/)"(\/       If there are no dogs in heaven, when I die I want to go where they went.
 (_0_)            "In memory of Bre-Dog"